17 March 2008

My Big Boy!






I just can't believe we are a little short of one month away from Winston's first birthday!! Where did the time go? Two weekends ago I finally caved in to Joseph's request to cut Winston's bangs (they really did need it). Mom and Dad were here so they snapped pictures and video while I held Winston and Joseph played the part of the barber. He really did a good job. Also, I am not sure why we have so many toys when the pantry is where Winston loves to play. I mean what is more exciting than a box of dry macaroni noodles? I guess you could say he is learning lots of new things to teach his two new baby cousins coming soon (one in June and one in October).

hannah





2 comments:

Ginny said...

Winston, Aunt Ginny and Uncle Hunter cannot wait to see you on Friday (and your Mama and Daddy too). We love you!

TMB said...

hannah, he is too cute!! when will he be 1? dylan is 1 on april 23rd...and i think i remember they came around the same time. i know you are having a blast with him!!

hope you are all well,
nathan, taylor and dylan