03 February 2009

One more thing...

Another exciting thing that happened the week I went to film Wheel of Fortune is that we found out we are having another BOY!!!! He is healthy and moves around a lot. He is like Winston in that he really likes church (he moves the whole time I am sitting there). We have decided to name him Samuel, but aren't sure on a middle name. That will come soon. The sweet thing is that if you ask Winston who is in mommy's tummy he says, "Sam". He rubs my tummy and gives it hugs, but I don't know that the whole concept is registering. June will be here before we know it. I just pray our transition to the "big boy bed" will go smoothly.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on baby Sam!
Can't wait to watch Wheel tonight!

Shonna said...

I love, love, love the new baby's name - precious! And just a helpful hint in transitioning Winston to the big boy bed...instead of using the rails, use a body pillow on each side. Caroline somehow could still manage to get herself off that bed during the night with the bed rails. I really don't know what made me think of using the body pillows, but they work. Just tuck the end of each one under the comforter after you unmake the bed and they stay in place very well. I think they are a little "comforting" for C to snuggle up to also!!!

Can't wait to watch you on TV tonight:)

Whitney Jodry said...

Hannah - it is "Hoebeke." I saw Katie's blog about the Wheel, and it warmed my heart to see you on TV. I am so happy for you - you did an awesome job! I also have loved seeing your adorable baby, and baby on the way! Hope you are doing well and miss you all.

Whitney Hoebeke Jodry

Julie said...

We enjoyed watching you tonight on TV!! We were thrilled that you won all of that cash and a trip to Hawaii--which we HIGHLY recommend--you'll love it! (we went there on our honeymoon):)

I also love the name you picked out for your second little boy. My nephew's name is Hudson Samuel and they call him Hudson!