21 October 2010

Doing what we do best

If you have little boys at your house, you know that if they are awake, they would prefer to be outside. Thankfully, we have had lots of great weather (some may say it's still too hot, but I love it), so we can basically live outdoors. I am posting a few pictures I have snapped between being Sam's "motor" to our push car, watching "Fireman Winston" drive his fire truck (bicycle), being the pitcher or quarterback to the chosen sport, monitoring them "driving" my car to make sure they don't kill the battery again, and keeping Sam content with not crossing the street to see our neighbors' dogs. Anyway, one day we might be able to do yard work, and even have a perfectly cleaned house, but right now I wouldn't choose anything else to do with my time.

By the way, I just have to say that I hope y'all have been able to keep up...I mean 4 posts in 3 weeks (2 within a few days of each other!!)...You're welcome Mrs. Dana :)







2 comments:

Whitney said...

You are really on a roll!! Great pictures :)

Amanda said...

Hannah- the boys are getting so big and are just adorable!! I love the banner picture! That is a classic :)