24 February 2010

Buddies

I just had to share this picture with everyone. It is Sam and his friend Miller (they are almost exactly 2 months apart). For those who don't know, Miller is the son of our friends, Bryant and Whitney who live in Guntersville. Whitney and Miller came to town last Friday to celebrate our friend, Maggee's, birthday at the Cheesecake Factory. I loved seeing everyone, and sweet Miller made me giggle. His cheeks are the squishiest little things, I wanted to kiss them off his face. Sam thought it was neat to have someone his size around. It was such a fun visit...wish it could've been longer :) Whitney, I hope you don't mind me "stealing" this picture from your blog; it was just too precious not to share!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I will definitely be suiting for copyright infringement. :)

Unknown said...

oh my goodness...I can't believe how big Sam is getting...and that 9 months have already gone by! Love and miss you and looking forward to seeing you all when we get home.